Specialized Services & Equipment
The RMS Cranes Heavy-Lift Division provides professional Hoisting and Rigging Services for the Commercial and Industrial markets. We have proven expertise on multiple projects around the United States with complete plant construction. Our service is a composite of late-model Heavy-Lift Cranes, Specialized Heavy-Lift Rigging, Trained & Certified Personnel, and an In-House Engineering Team.
RMS Cranes provides Heavy-Lift capabilities with our diverse fleet of cranes that include several generations of crane technologies, platforms, capacities, and dimensions to fit each individual projects’ needs. With a vast selection of attachments to fit the criteria of each lift, we can tailor the configuration to best suit each job and its unique needs and constraints.
Heavy-Lift Rigging requires a wide range of equipment to support the various specialized movement of equipment. RMS Cranes has the creative thinking teams, Gantry Cranes, Fork Lifts, Rollers, Plate, Jack & Slide, Hydra-Slide, SPMTs, Trailers, and support equipment to successfully move any equipment necessary.
Trained & Certified Personnel
Each industry, customer, state, and job-site come with their own individual requirements for personnel to perform their specialized work. RMS Cranes strive to stay at the front of this training and certification with both in-house, hands-on training as well as industry specific 3rd party training and certification. Our training ranges from Crane Operation and Rigging to CDL Driving, Crane Inspections, DOT Inspections, H2S, OSHA, MSHA, PEC, and more, depending on the needs of the project.
In-House Engineering Team
Each project can be supported through all phases with additional Lift Planning and Engineering to verify safety, establish clearances, capacities, and dimensions for the site. RMS Cranes can provide Lift Planning and Engineering to ensure each lift is set up for success and to give clear communication of the process to all levels of personnel involved.
RMS Heavy-Lift Cranes
- + Manitowoc 888 | 230 Ton
- + Liebherr LTR 1220 | 250 Ton
- + Manitowoc 999 | 275 Ton
- + Kobelco CK2750G-2 | 275 Ton
- + Manitowoc M250 | 300 Ton
- + Manitowoc 2250 | 300 Ton
- + Liebherr LR 1300 SX | 330 Ton
- + Kobelco CK3300G-2 | 330 Ton
- + Manitowoc MLC300 | 385 Ton
- + Manitowoc 16000 WA S4 | 440 Ton
- + Liebherr LR 1500 | 550 Ton
- + Manitowoc 18000 | 660 Ton
- + Liebherr LR 1600/2 | 660 Ton
- + Liebherr LTM 1220 5.2 | 265 Ton
- + Liebherr LTM 1250 5.1 | 300 Ton
- + Liebherr LTM 1250 6.1 | 300 Ton
- + Liebherr LTM 1350 6.1 | 400 Ton
- + Liebherr LTM 1400 7.1 | 500 Ton
- + Liebherr LTM 1450 8.1 | 550 Ton
- + Liebherr LTM 1500 8.1 | 600 Ton
- + Liebherr LTM 1750 9.1 | 900 Ton
View Load Charts ➞